Aug 30, 2014; Auburn, AL, USA; Auburn Tigers offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee (left) high-fives quarterback Jeremy Johnson (6) after a touchdown as head coach Gus Malzahn celebrates in the background against the Arkansas Razorbacks at Jordan Hare Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Shanna Lockwood-USA TODAY Sports
Week 13 – Nov. 28: Home vs. Alabama, Jordan-Hare Stadium Auburn, Alabama
The Iron Bowl will be a nail bitter like usual. In 2015, Alabama will look to lockup their spot in the SEC Championship in this game by getting revenge for the ‘Kick Six’ game in 2013 in Jordan-Hare Stadium.
Derrick Henry and the running backs for Alabama will find similar success to Fournette and Chubb against the Tigers defense that seems to not show up when it matters the most in 2015.
Auburn will finish second or third in the SEC West behind Alabama and potentially LSU or Ole Miss. Quarterback Jeremy Johnson will potentially forgo his senior year and declare for the NFL Draft.
The Tigers will miss out on the SEC Championship game as well as the College Football Playoff but will most likely play in a New Year’s Day bowl game where they blowout a team from the ACC or Big Ten.
Record after week 13: 9-3
More from Southbound and Down
- Texas A&M vs. Auburn: Line, Prediction, TV Channel & Live Stream for SEC Football
- 3 Up’s, 3 Down’s from Georgia’s 24-14 Win Over South Carolina
- Ole Miss Football: Looking back at the Rebels career of Zedrick Woods
- Alabama vs. Ole Miss: Line, Prediction, TV Channel & Live Stream for SEC Football
- “Horns Down” will not be a Penalty in the SEC